When you sell us your Magic the Gathering cards for Store Credit!
We Are Now Buying AD&D Products!
How Do I Sell Cards to OldSchoolGaming.net Using the Buylist (Please Read):
1. Login to your accunt and then click the 'Buylist' tab at the top. This puts you in 'Buy' mode.
2. You can quickly find the cards you wish to sell by either Searching or through Browsing the Products section on the left to locate the cards you wish to sell; now just add them to your Sell Cart. (Make sure you are in Selling Mode!) 3. To Edit or Checkout, click the 'Sell Cards' link in the Buylist Cart section to the right. 4. Follow the system prompts to complete the sell order. Please make sure to package your cards in the same order they appear on your receipt. 5. Wait for the approval email to arrive. (We might make some changes so please double-check) Please make sure to package your cards in the same order they appear on your receipt. This helps us process the order quickly. Orders that are NOT packaged in the order of the receipt, can/will delay the processing. 6. You will be notified when your package arrives. You will then receive an email receipt confirming the grade of your cards. Any cards we receive that are less than Unplayed will be discounted according to their grade (see chart below).
7. You will receive payment promptly once we've received and processed your Buylist Order.
Minimum Buy Order: Minimum total for orders selling cards to OSG is currently $5.00 (Store Credit only), $10.00 if you want paid by check or Paypal.
Buy Prices: Prices shown are for Unplayed Cards, however we will buy cards that are played. We will pay a percentage of the buy price listed, based on the corresponding grade of the card. The scale below is the percentage (of the buy price listed) we pay based on the cards grade.
Unplayed - 100%
Slightly Played - 75%
Moderately Played - 50%
Heavily Played- 25%
Poor/Damaged - 0%
Important: We are currently only buying English cards using the Buylist. We DO NOT buy Poor/Damaged cards. Cards that are sent to us that are in the Poor/Damaged category will not be returned. We also strongly suggest you purchase tracking and insurance when sending us your Sell Order! We are NOT responsible for lost orders that were shipped from the buyer!
We Buy Bulk!
*We reserve the right to NOT buy bulk MtG & Pokemon singles at any time.
Please call first if you are looking to sell bulk singles to see if we are currently buying a particular series.
* Bulk Magic Rares: $.07-$0.10 each!
* Bulk Magic FOIL Common/UnCommon/Basic Land: $0.04 each
* Bulk Magic FOIL Rares: $0.10 each
* Bulk Magic Commons: $5.00 per 1,000
* Bulk Magic UnCommons: $6.00 per 1,000
Please note the following rules for selling us bulk cards (Please Read):
1. Please email/call (email@example.com) us ahead of time with what you are offering us in bulk. Offers containing excessive amounts of bulk from any one given set may be rejected. We may reject any offer if we already are overstocked in those series of cards. Please let us know ahead of time if you are selling excessive bulk cards from one given set. As a general rule, we are NOT looking for Bulk commons of the newer series (Standard). Bulk cards sent that are NOT what the sender stated can/will be rejected. We are not responsible for sending back any bulk collection that was sent without consent and/or is not what the sender stated.
2. Prices for bulk Rares, Foils and Commons/Uncommons are for English versions of the cards. All BULK foreign foils/rares will be counted at half the above rates. All bulk rates listed are for unplayed and slightly played cards. If there are excessive amounts of MP to HP cards, we will deduct depending on the percentage of MP to HP cards present in your bulk.
3. Please pack your cards securely, using card/shoe boxes and arranging the cards in either rows or stacks that they don't shift in transit. All bulk cards should be arranged in the same direction (top-to-bottom and back-to-front) and ordered by series! Bulk cards not arranged in this manner will/can be purchased at 50% of our advertised price. We also strongly suggest you purchase tracking and insurance when sending us your bulk order! We are NOT responsible for lost orders that were shipped from the buyer!
4. We reserve the right to refuse any buy, at any time, for any reason.
5. We buy sealed boxes, complete sets, misprints, oddities, and larger collections. Email us if you are looking to sell any of these.